Mileth Catro Pregarias no Albor da Lúa Morta (Collector's Edition) [Wooden Boxset]
¡¡Last available copy!!
Really impressive collector’s edition of "Catro Pregarias no Albor da Lúa Morta", the amazing debut full-length album from the Galician pagan folkies Mileth, that is housed in a luxury aged poplar wooden box with the sliding cover finely engraved, inside which you can find the following items:
- One copy from the vinyl version of "Catro Pregarias no Albor da Lúa Morta", which comes presented in a luxury 350gr. outer sleeve with matte lamination and 180gr. heavy-weight vinyl with a beautiful marble effect (black/gold) that twinkle in the sunlight, including new special vinyl mastering.
- 8-page vinyl size booklet with a new design and additional stuff pressed in heavy-weight matte paper.
- One amazing exclusive 84x29cm poster that you will find only with this collector’s edition.
- Polylined antistatic black inner paperbag.
- Album digital download card.
- 10-tracks sampler CD with bands from Darkwoods.
- Deluxe outer PVC protection sleeve.
And it’s a strictly limited edition to only 10 copies!!
Attention: As this is a heavy, exclusive and extremely fragile item, only registered orders will be admitted.
Incredible debut album of this Chilean band, one of the most promising black metal combos from South America, with their misanthropic and nihilistic black metal imbued in darkness and full of... [ read more ]
New EP of the great Russian musician Vladimir and his sole-project Sivyi Yar (Сивый Яр), including three new tracks of this so amazing Slavic pagan black metal perhaps more mature, personal and... [ read more ]
Strange split between this two black meal icons, Fenriz' Red Planet includes three tracks for almost 20 minutes recorded in 1993, although Nattefrost with the help of musicians such as Hoest,... [ read more ]
Amazing edition on double 180gr. heavy-weight black vinyl and gatefold sleeve of "Eleven Burial Masses", the new live album by the British Cradle of Filth, an extreme assault of excess and... [ read more ]